HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in applying to the Ruder Finn Executive Training Program, just follow these steps:
Put together your application package
A Ruder Finn application form must be submitted with:
- Three writing tests described in the following attachments
- A current resume
- One personal writing sample, no longer than five pages, that exemplifies your best writing, and is appropriate for business
- An official college transcript if you have graduated, or, an unofficial college transcript if still matriculating
- Two signed letters of recommendation, from someone who can confidently comment on your capabilities in the corporate world: a former boss, a professor, advisor, supervisor or someone comparable.
Do not submit piecemeal
- Please submit all materials in hard copy simultaneously, in one package.
- Recommendations and transcripts may be sent in individual, sealed envelopes attached to the rest of the application materials.
- Please do not use staples or send folders or binders.
- We do not accept applications by e-mail or fax.
Mail your application package
Mail completed application packages to:
Director of Talent and People Experience
Ruder Finn, Inc.
301 East 57th Street
New York, NY 10022
Do not submit piecemeal. Please submit all materials in hard copy simultaneously, in one package.
After submitting your application package
- All applicants will be contacted by phone or mail about the status of their candidacy after all applications are reviewed (approximately six weeks after the application deadline).
- If you are selected to move on, you will be contacted by phone to schedule an interview with either a program representative or a staff member from one of our practices.
- If selected, you will be asked back for a second interview. This interview will be conducted either in person, or by telephone. You should be prepared to answer questions about your submitted writing samples and resume.
- A final slate of candidates will be selected for admission to the Executive Trainee Program. You will be notified in writing about the final status of your application.
- Re-application is by invitation only