HOW TO APPLY
Online Application Coming Soon!
See below for past application requirements. A new application will be posted in the coming weeks. Starting June 2014, online application submissions will be accepted.
Put together your application package
A Ruder Finn application form must be submitted with:
- Three writing tests
- A current resume
- One personal writing sample, no longer than five pages, that exemplifies your best writing, and is appropriate for business
- An official college transcript if you have graduated, or, an unofficial college transcript if still matriculating
- Two signed letters of recommendation, from someone who can confidently comment on your capabilities in the corporate world: a former boss, a professor, advisor, supervisor or someone comparable.
After submitting your application package
- All applicants will be contacted by phone or mail about the status of their candidacy after all applications are reviewed (approximately six weeks after the application deadline).
- If you are selected to move on, you will be contacted by phone to schedule an interview with either a program representative or a staff member from one of our practices.
- If selected, you will be asked back for a second interview. This interview will be conducted either in person, or by telephone. You should be prepared to answer questions about your submitted writing samples and resume.
- A final slate of candidates will be selected for admission to the Executive Trainee Program. You will be notified in writing about the final status of your application.
- Re-application is by invitation only